About the Course
The 'Think Strategically' training course is a practical guide to strategic thinking and will teach you how to create and communicate a compelling and actionable vision story by analysing the current scenario, defining a desired future state and developing practical strategies and tactics to achieve the vision.
What You Will Learn:
- The key terminology used in strategy development
- The distinction between a vision and mission
- The difference between a strategy and a tactic
- The role of metaphors in the creation and communication of the vision story
- The three-step strategy process
- How to use strategic analysis models to develop strategic insight
- How to write a vision statement using a simple formula
- How to write strategies and identify tactics
- How to prepare a strategy summary document
The course features interactive video lessons, demonstrations, practical examples and strategic thinking exercises.
The best way to predict the future is to create it
A practical, fun and inspiring course in strategic thinking
I am the founder and managing director of The Thinking Business Limited, which is a global training company specialising in thinking skills. I teach mind mapping, creative thinking, strategic thinking and business storytelling to some of the world's biggest companies including Disney, Microsoft, Hormel, UNICEF, World Health Organisation, Pfizer and the European Commission.
I'm a fully qualified Buzan Licensed Instructor in Mind Mapping, Speed Reading and Memory Skills with over 25 years as a mind mapper. I was trained by and co-facilitated with the creator of Mind Maps, Tony Buzan.
Furthermore, I am a graduate of the Disney Creativity and Innovation Programme from the Disney Institute, and I am a HBDI Accredited Consultant in the Herrmann Brain Dominance Instrument.