About the Course
This course is an advanced masterclass on the mind mapping technique. You will learn how to make hand-drawn mind maps and how to use them for different applications for thinking, learning and communicating.
What You Will Learn:
- What is a mind map?
- The benefits of mind mapping
- How to read a mind map
- How to make hand-drawn mind maps
- How to use mind maps for thinking tasks including brainstorming, problem solving, planning and decision making
- How to use mind maps for learning including taking and making notes from the printed word and verbal presentations
- How to use mind maps to communicate key information including CV's, documents, presentations and speeches
The course features of a series of lessons consisting of video demonstrations, downloadable mind maps and text documents that you can use to make your own.
Also, you can upload your own mind maps to the student showcase for personal feedback from me and your fellow students.
Happy Mind Mapping!
This is a very practical course with lots of video demonstrations and
opportunities to practice mind mapping
I am the founder and managing director of The Thinking Business Limited, which is a global training company specialising in thinking skills. I teach mind mapping, creative thinking, strategic thinking and business storytelling to some of the world's biggest companies including Disney, Microsoft, Hormel, UNICEF, World Health Organisation, Pfizer and the European Commission.
I'm a fully qualified Buzan Licensed Instructor in Mind Mapping, Speed Reading and Memory Skills with over 25 years as a mind mapper. I was trained by and co-facilitated with the creator of Mind Maps, Tony Buzan.
Furthermore, I am a graduate of the Disney Creativity and Innovation Programme from the Disney Institute, and I am a HBDI Accredited Consultant in the Herrmann Brain Dominance Instrument.
Fantastic course - highly recommended!
Frequently Asked Questions
'Mind Maps will change your life.'
- Tony Buzan